Search Engine Optimization | SEO Consultation | SEO Training | SEO Audit | Link Building | Directory Submissions |

Friday, June 5, 2009

Complete Search Engine Optimization Services

by Yamin Malik 0 comments




If you are here you may know What is Search engine optimization? Every netpreneur dreams having top search engine ranking with Google, Yahoo and MSN. Am Yamin Malik here proud to work with you as SEO consultant. If you are here first time I certain you would be anxious to know my SEO results and my ethical search engine optimization techniques.

My SEO services start familiarizing myself with your website, products and services. I also do basic research on your competitors at very start of the SEO process.

Either you want to DIY-SEO (Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimization) or you want to know the steps and process that will be performed by me. I have explained each step for your better understanding here:

  • Website review
  • Keyword research and analysis
  • Analysis and optimization of site structure
  • Generation and optimization of titles and meta tags
  • Recommendations for Optimization of content
  • Google Analytics Integration
  • XML sitemap creation and submission
  • Manual search engine submissions
  • Monthly rankings review across major search engines
  • Link building
  • Manual directories submission
  • Manual social bookmark submission
  • Manual forums, groups, blogs submission
  • Article creation and submission
  • Manual newsfeed submission

Comments 0 comments

Yamin Malik
Online Strategy Manager at Youpark.com
yaminmalik @ gmail.com

Subscribe feeds via e-mail
Subscribe in your preferred RSS reader

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Entries

Advertise on this site Sponsored links

Categories

Sponsored Links

My Photos on flickr

Subscribe feeds rss Recent Comments

Technorati

Technorati
My authority on technorati
Add this blog to your faves